time for them to change their name. What do they have to do with music anymore?
time for them to change their name. What do they have to do with music anymore?
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I remember when TRL played the whole video back in the day not much more recently than 10 years ago.
When they quit doing that, I gave up on them. My ex way back in tenth grade started watching the dumbest crap on there like Jackass and Viva La Bam.
As starbuck said, MTV isn't even about music anymore.
They don't really play music anymore, but MTV2 does. I have no idea why they would change their name though.
MTV is terrible, its almost as bad as VH1.
their shows are horrendous now, i vomit if i try and watch MTV or VH1
because MTv has nothing to do with Music. What if ESPN started to show nothing but mexican soap operas and kept the name ESPN. CHANGE the name if you are not going to promote what your name is suppose to be about. What is the Golf Channel just showed soccer and horse racing but they still called themselves Golf Channel ( i know, a little extreme but M in MTv stands for music) That is why they need to change their name.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Like I said MTV2 and the other MTV's plays music a whole lot, they just don't on the original MTV.
Bookmarks